The Global assisted reproductive technology (ART) Market is expected to register a growth rate of CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period, 2018-2023. ART is used to treat infertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) is the most common and effective type of ART. Whereas, multiple pregnancy condition is the most common complication associated with ART. The major factors propelling the growth of this market are the rise in the number of infertility cases owing to obesity, rise in stress and pollution, and increasing number of smokers across the world.
Major Players – BLOOM IVF CENTRE, COOPERSURGICAL INC., FERRING B.V., HAMILTON THORNE INC., IRVINE SCIENTIFIC, LABORATOIRE CCD, MICROM LTD, NIDACON INTERNATIONAL AB, OVASCIENCE INC., and VITROLIFE, amongst others.
Request a PDF Sample of this Global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Report at: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2213798?utm_source=Dipali
Increasing Number of Infertility Cases
One of the major factors driving the growth of ART market is increasing number of infertility cases across the world. For instance, according to estimates of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in the United States 12.1% of women aged in between 15-44 suffer from impaired fecundity whereas, 6.7% of married women in the same age group are infertile. This, in turn, is expected to propel the demand for ART technologies such as in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and artificial insemination (AI). Hence, the rise in infertility cases across the world, is expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
Other factors such as the rise in the number of single women and same-sex couples and increase in awareness for IVF and surrogacy is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecasted period.
High Cost and Socio-ethical Issues
The high cost and socio ethical issues involved are expected to hamper the growth of ART market over the forecast period. This technology can raise the number of complicated ethical issues for the individuals involved, such as health care professionals, and for the greater part of the society. For instance, one of the crucial issue associated with ART is the safety of embryos whether they are inside of a mother’s body or in a laboratory. In addition to this, ART is very costly. The IVF costs between USD 10,000 and USD 20,000 and surrogacy can cost between USD 20,000 and USD 40,000 and there is no surety that a child will result out of the process. Hence, all of the above mentioned factors are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
Other factors that will act as restraints for the market include changing government regulations across the globe.
Browse the complete report on Global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market at: http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-assisted-reproductive-technology-art-market-segmented-by-technology-end-user-and-geography-growth-trends-and-forecast-2018-2023?utm_source=Dipali
Key Developments in the Market
• August 2017 – Hamilton Thorne Launches New Trakjector Micromanipulator System For Assisted Reproductive Technology Labs
• July 2017 – Irvine Scientific, a world leader in cell culture media development and innovation and manufacture of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART), today announces the introduction of Continuous Single Culture -NX, a next generation single-step culture medium for embryos.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future anti-snoring treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• Analysis of various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs
Enquire For Buying Global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Report at: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2213798?utm_source=Dipali
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019